Re: ?FAQs?

Is there any kind of FAQs archive for phys-l?
If not why?

I think that a FAQs physics-l archive will be a good place
for many questions and examples. What do you think about?

Yanai

...well, there is the archives at
http://mailgate.nau.edu/
I assume you have read the PHYS-L homepage at
http://purcell.phy.nau.edu/phys-l

If someone wants to edit together FAQs from PHYS-L postings, or whatever
I am willing to host them on purcell and link to them from the phys-l
homepage, or if you want to hiost them elsewhere and I just link to them
that'd be ok too.

I don't see myself collecting FAQs unless they can be published somehow,
myself. (That new faculty publish-or-perish thing, you know...)
Certainly I encourage others to take this on if willing...

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics and Astronomy, Northern AZ Univ
danmac@nau.edu http://purcell.phy.nau.edu PHYS-L list owner