From: "Jack Uretsky" <jlu@HEP.ANL.GOV>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 6:23 PM
Subject: Re: active learning for special relativity

That's the Weisskopf article (I remember it as a letter) that I was
referring to.
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>