Re: Books on QFT

At 10:56 4/4/00 -0700, Dan wrote:
For an *introductory* book I recommend Mandl. It's probably
the easiest book and it develops the basics of how Feynman
rules (and real-world calculations) come out of the theory.
It won't be long, though, before you'll want something that
goes further than Mandl, and at that point, in all honesty,
I must resort to recommending my own book, Peskin and Schroeder.

Best wishes,

Dan Schroeder

I am quite certainly unqualified to opine on QFT books or their
authors; but I can say this with some confidence:
Dan certainly knows how to write a QFT book *recommendation*.
Yee-hah (Or as we sometimes say, hee-yah!)

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK