Re: Getting Students to Use Seatbelts

I posted your important message on the bulletin board of the
WebCT component of my course. Here is the first reply.

Interesting. You'll be happy to know that I wear a
seatbelt all the time.

It is useful to remind kids how important the seatbelts are.
Can somebody share real statistical data? For example,
comparing numbers of deaths in 10,000 accidents with
and without wearing the belts. I will be happy to pass
such information to students.
Ludwik Kowalski