Re: Ctiteria ofr Lab Selection to computerize

"O>Stanley Chiocchio" wrote:

I am attempting to change next year to a more computerized lab from the old
style manual lab at my school. I am trying to find some criteria for
selection of which labs to computerize. ....

Your selection is likely to be limited by what is available. Both Vernier
and Pasco sell laboratory interfaces with all kinds of probes and software.
Ask for their catalogs. Motion detectors, for example, are great for
quantitative experiments in kinematics and dynamics.
Ludwik Kowalski