Re: Geiger, not binomial ?

--- "John S. Denker" <jsd@MONMOUTH.COM> wrote:
Be careful, there....

I would have said nearly the opposite about Bevington. I find it to
be relatively accessible, but full of bugs. The programs that
Bevington presents:

a) Use an unsophisticated approach to the problem, and
b) Are full of amateurish bugs, e.g. endless loops.

Much better programs are available from e.g. the _Numerical Recipes_
book.

John, John, why do you present your solution in code? What "Numerical
Recipes book"?

Paul Johnson