Re: Heat & Wave physics texts

A nice little book for the "Heat" portion of your course is <Basic
Engineering Thermodynamics> (230 pp), by Whalley (Oxford U Press 1992).
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>