From: Winston Pool [SMTP:wmpool@ITLNET.NET]
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2000 10:13 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: High School Physics Textbooks

--Boundary_(ID_GdAa7gcfVdTAfur7SdU//w)

We are adopting new textbooks this year. The textbook reps have shown me all the wonderful things in their new physics textbooks! I'm confused and need some help! What textbook do you use? Do you like it? Lab books? I will post the results to the list in about one week. Thanks in advance for the help!! Marie

--Boundary_(ID_GdAa7gcfVdTAfur7SdU//w)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>We are adopting new textbooks this year.&nbsp; The
textbook reps have shown me all the wonderful things in their new physics
textbooks!&nbsp; I'm confused and need some help!&nbsp; What textbook do you
use?&nbsp; Do you like it?&nbsp;&nbsp;Lab books?&nbsp;&nbsp;I will post the
results&nbsp;to the list in about one week.&nbsp; Thanks in advance for the
help!!&nbsp; Marie&nbsp; </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_GdAa7gcfVdTAfur7SdU//w)--