Re: Dissipation & Latent heat

At 09:31 3/18/00 -0500, David Bowman wrote:
... "Is photon energy kinetic or
potential or both or neither?" we see that the answer can be 'kinetic',
'both', and 'neither', depending on just which formal model one uses in
considering and analyzing the problem.

David Bowman
David_Bowman@georgetowncollege.edu

I recall that striking diffraction result, to the effect, if particles
or EM waves are launched at twin slots at a rate such that there is
high assurance of only one photon or particle of matter in flight at
any time, interference effects are still in evidence.

Invoking a spherical probability wave as the modality, I wonder
if a kinetic energy model is tenable: the omnidirection of the
photon or particle PW velocity seems to me to be a difficulty.

Brian W

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK