Re: American Physical Society 2000 Member Directory & Survey

Will any information that I supply be made available for direct marketing
purposes?

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>