----- Original Message -----
From: "brian whatcott" <inet@INTELLISYS.NET>

I tried dredging up some physics chemistry & math lectures and Demos
from the OU that aired on the Beeb once upon a time.
I didn't try very hard. And I got the impression, they had dealt the
US marketing rights to some US organization.

If I were in your Plano(?) Independent School District chum's position,
I would wing a note over to the Beeb. They are thought to be more than
somewhat helpful. It's a British thing.

1. BBC America: BBC Video Sales
All videos are available 24 hours a day from 1-800-2161-BBC ext 18.
Prices are in dollars, and
shipping is domestic. Online ordering is coming soon.
For a complete searchable list of BBC
videos, check out BBC WorldwideAmericas Video Sales......
<http://www.bbcamerica.com/videos/>