Re: old film

I tried dredging up some physics chemistry & math lectures and Demos
from the OU that aired on the Beeb once upon a time.
I didn't try very hard. And I got the impression, they had dealt the
US marketing rights to some US organization.

If I were in your Plano(?) Independent School District chum's position,
I would wing a note over to the Beeb. They are thought to be more than
somewhat helpful. It's a British thing.

1. BBC America: BBC Video Sales
All videos are available 24 hours a day from 1-800-2161-BBC ext 18.
Prices are in dollars, and
shipping is domestic. Online ordering is coming soon.
For a complete searchable list of BBC
videos, check out BBC WorldwideAmericas Video Sales......
<http://www.bbcamerica.com/videos/>

2. BBC Library Sales - VIP Services
Following is a list of general contact numbers.
Please select the BBC location nearest you:
Please contact us by phone, fax, or email at one of our
international office nearest you: BBC
WORLDWIDE - LIBRARY SALES Room A3057, Woodlands 80 Wood Lane London
<http://vip.bbcfootage.com/CFApps/contact.cfm>

Brian W