Re: Simple radio signal

Dan asked about the ZAP manual. Here is the information:

"Zap! Experiments in Electrical Currents and Fields," by Jerry Pine, John
King, Philip Morrison, and Phylis Morrison, 1996.

Publisher: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Sudbury, Massachusetts
(800-832-0034)

ISBN 0-86720-482-6

It is a good book. I am using it for my electricity and magnetism labs.

Regards,

Steven

Steven T. Ratliff

Associate Professor of Physics

Northwestern College

3003 Snelling Avenue North

St. Paul, MN 55113-1598

Internet: stratliff@nwc.edu (or str@nwc.edu)

Daniel Schroeder <DSCHROEDER@CC.WEBER.EDU>@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics
Educators" <PHYS-L on 03/09/2000 11:15:51 AM

Please respond to "phys-l@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics Educators"
<PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>

Sent by: "phys-l@lists.nau.edu: Forum for Physics Educators" <PHYS-L