Re: Can it be recovered???

Glad to be of help. I had noticed in the past the many MicroSoft
files seem to grow FAR beyond what would be expected. I've 'looked
into' a few of them and seen what looks like intermediate saves.
Ludwik verifies that this is so!

PC folks might want to look into a similar shareware utility for
extracting text from otherwise 'lost' documents.

You loose any formatting and fancy stuff but it seems to work on text.

Hugh Haskell uses a utility that automatically saves every keystroke
to a file. A weeks worth of this file contains EVERYTHING you've
typed all week!!!

Maybe if we're extra nice to Hugh, he'll clue us in to the name and
availability of HIS solution to this ubiquitous problem.

Not ALL of us abide by the motto:

Save early and save often

(and be careful WHAT you save!)