Re: definition of "Creationism"

I can not think of any testable hypotheses that come from creationism.
It is difficult for me to believe that the ratios of elements etc. that
are so well explained by scientific "theories" happen to perfectly match
the concentrations thrown together durint the day the firmament was
exposed. Has any heard of any testable hypotheses proposed by
creationists? For without testable hypotheses creation may or may not
be "true" (let's leave this can of worms for later), but it is most
certainly not science. Science is, among many other things, the realm
of the testable.

Greg Kifer
Olathe Kansas