Re: Education

I hate to jump in on a conversation I know so little about (not that it
has stopped me before) but I have some nagging questions...

1. If we can take money out of the federal treasury and give it to the
states, can we take money out of the state treasury and give it to the
feds?

2. Instead of giving the money to the states to administer, can we give
the money directly to the school districts or, better yet, directly to the
teachers themselves?

| Robert Cohen Department of Physics |
| East Stroudsburg University |
| bbq@esu.edu East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 |