Re: EPSILON_ZERO, OK ?

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

... Please let me know if you see anything heretical below.
Suppose we arbitrarily declare that a point charge Q is 1S when
the force it exerts on another point charge of 1S, situated 2 meter
away, is 7 N. Why seven? Because each week has exactly seven
days. And why two? Because it is the smallest even number.

I don't see anything heretical, but I do sense a bit of attitude!