Re: PSEUDO-SCIENCE ? (rambling but not long)

Barlow Newbolt wrote:

... I should say that I suspect that there are some ( a minority ) who
decide what they want their study to say and then do the study to
confirm their preconceived ideas. This approach is doomed ...

Most big experiments (National Labs, etc.) are conducted in that way.
Right, Jack? Scientists usually know what "signatures" they are looking
for. But they are expected to be objective, open-minded and not blind.