Re: Education

Don't blame me for this thread. I did not bring up these thoughts

Someone else wanted all of us to write to our senators to beg for a
worthless welfare hand out ostensibly for enhanced science education --- as
if more money solves any political problem. A better way to spend the
requested money would be to test the teachers. <g>

Jim Green