Re: PSEUDO-SCIENCE ?

Michael Edminston wrote:

I'm not
sure I can tell the difference between a computer scientist
trying to make a
better mass storage device and an analytical chemist trying
to make a better
HPLC detector. Analytical chemists are scientists aren't they?

I may be showing my ignorance, but wouldn't the folks designing the better
mass storage device more likely to be a team of mechanical and electrical
engineers with some material scientists thrown in, rather than computer
scientists?

Joel Rauber