Re: PSEUDO-SCIENCE ?

I think that I am a working scientist. What, pray tell, is the
"scientific method"?
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>