Re: algebra-based textbooks

I have been using Colege Physics by Paul Peter Urone ITP/Brooks Cole

I have LOVED every minute of using it. It serves our Pre-med, Respiratory
therapy, Pre-Dental, Pre-Nutrition Pre-Chiropractic students very well. I
also use it for the Evironmental Studies (not science) students.

They have also commented favourably on the text. This is hte FIRST TIME I
EVER had students actually say they LIKED the book.

I have used one of Hecht's books in the past and hated it as much as I
hated using Serway's alg. based books.

Peter Schoch

Sussex County Community College

1 College Hill