algebra-based textbooks

I have been using Giancoli's algebra-based Physics for the past four years
in an introductory pre-med type course. I've been pretty satisfied with
it, but am considering a change. I recently looked at Hecht's algebra/trig
Physics book and liked what I saw - especially the problems. Does anyone
out there have any classroom experience with this book that s/he would care
to share (pros or cons)? Of course, other suggestions and/or
recommendations are also welcome. Thank you, Wolfgang