Re: Sun's distance

..be careful Leigh. All this talk about 1956 computers is giving away
your age. I have some recollections of a 1956 computer, but that one
was an IBM. It was tube-type, I think, and generated a large increase
in the temperature when the air conditioning failed. I am trying not to
say that it generated a lot of h___ for fear of reprisals from Jim. WBN