Re: Entropy (error)

Just in case anyone read that far down, I goofed. Here's the correction:

I've never said that entropy is not a measure of the disorder of a
system. My quarrels are with the notion that an undefined concept of
order leaves the concept sufficiently well constrained to make it
^
in
useful, and that even well defined the concept is useless at the
high school level (except, perhaps, at AP - I don't know). In either
event The statement the "entropy is a measure of disorder" is
perfectly true if one simply defines disorder quantitatively - as
being identical with entropy (or, perhaps, entropy/k).

Leigh