AJP and Mac Programmer

Hello,

Two items:
1. I have a nearly complete collection of the American Journal of Physics, from 1980 to 1999. I am willing to give this to a person, department, or library who would like it. (We are moving to a new building and hate to move them again. On the other hand, I hate to throw them away.)

2. We have a job opening for a Macintosh C/C++ programmer. Perhaps you know someone who would be interested.

We are seeking a programmer with a working knowledge of Macintosh architecture, MacOS, Macintosh application programming. Must have experience in C/C++ programming on the Apple Macintosh. Must be willing to relocate to Portland, Oregon. We are also seeking someone with:
- experience with Microsoft Visual C++ with MFC
- experience working on a software development team
- an interest in cross platform development
- a broad exposure to software tools
- experience in a laboratory and knowledge of physics
- the ability to work well in a team as well as individually
- creativity and good problem-solving skills
- excellent oral / written communications skills
- a BS / MS in Computer Science, EE, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent

Contact:
David L. Vernier
Vernier Software & Technology
13979 S.W. Millikan Way