Re: MS Eq. Ed. ques.

I have dealt with this problem in WinWord 6. What has happened is that
one of the display choices in the Tools Menu got changed. I think if you
check the manual under "embed", you'll find the correct setting.
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>