Re: Something to keep in mind!

Ah yes, the slide rule. I was so good at using one when I was in school,
that when I was
working with one, they had to spray me with a hose to keep it from
bursting into flame
just from the friction. JSM

Zach Wolff notes:

* I was born in 1980 and feel I have to stick up for my generation.

I'm glad to see the younger generation standing up for itself. But do they
know
how to take the cap off a coke bottle using the chrome trim on the side of a
car
(as if there were any chrome trim left). :-)

And, of course, there's always the slide rule (with either K&E or Pickett
supporters).

Rick

Richard Strickert, Ph.D.
Radian International