Re: drag and bullets

Of course, Scott G.'s method might be a lot simpler to instrument if one
has the high speed fan, venturi air speed detector, and other equipment.

David Bowman
David_Bowman@georgetowncollege.edu

You make it sound like we have real equipment here - I'm flattered.

I use a shop vac with the hose held vertical by a ring stand - with
cardboard vanes, some dowels to support the object, and the wind speed
meter was only about 15$.

Not really too hard at all - since a previous estimate of the T.V. was
only about 87 mph, a leaf blower ought to do the trick.

--
Scott Goelzer