[no subject]

I am curious about noise canceling done in machinery. I have heard that they
isolate the waveform, etc and send in interference to cancel noise and/or
vibrations. I have also heard of this being tried near airports (which I
find hard to believe). Does anyone have experience and/or information
relating to this?

Steve Richardson
richarsd@choice.net

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right
time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.