Re: your mail

You might want to take a look at Crocodile Clips.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, E.C.
Muehleisen wrote:

Friends and neighbors,
I have been re-enlisted to teach Physics at a 2-year tech college. There
are no lab facilities. We have extensive computer holdings in relatively
large rooms with servers available. I am prposing to set up a virtual lab
utilizing the computer facilities. I'd like to set up about 13 experiments
for the semester. Any clues on available software, reliable resellers,
experiences by others in this situation, or even words of support and
consolation will be most gratefully accepted.
Thus far I am looking at Pintarmedia and Interactive Physics.

E.C.Muehleisen