Re: drag coefficients table?

Way back before NASA, its predecessor the NACA published reams
of reports and Technical Notes giving drag and lift coefficient curves
vs angle of attack for just about every wing shape that you can imagine.
I would suppose that these data are still accessible through
NASA.
But be aware that drag coefficient is a function of angle
of attack, so I don't know how you would propose to use these data.
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>