From: NASA Science News <expressnews@sslab.msfc.nasa.gov>
To: express-delivery@sslab.msfc.nasa.gov
<express-delivery@sslab.msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Friday, January 07, 2000 12:49 PM
Subject: Science.Nasa.Gov terminated Monday, Jan. 10, 2000

NASA Space Science News for January 7, 2000

The NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center will no longer support the
production and maintenance of the http://science.nasa.gov site, effective
10 January 2000. Archive material that is in the public domain will be
available courtesy of Bishop Web Works, at http://spacescience.com.
Thank you for your readership over the past three years.

John Horack
Director, Science Communications
NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center

go to

http://science.nasa.gov/news/subscribe.htm

Link for AOL users</a>.

home page: http://science.nasa.gov/

Paul M. Rybski, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Chair, Dept. of Physics, and
Director, Whitewater Observatory
University of WI-Whitewater
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790