Re: where there's heat there's flames

Hmmm. As the saying goes, when all else fails, look at the data. I used
AltaVista to cobble up some statistics on the usage of the dreaded word.

Good Grief, John, now we are trying to learn physics from AltaVista? Is
there a claim here that a population who learns physics from BillNye and
which watches TV in prime time should understand it correctly. Do you
realy want to VOTE on physics concepts??? Wow!

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen