Re: turbojet riddle

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, John Denker wrote:

This question bothered me for years, starting when I was a little kid and
first heard the "explanation" of how a turbojet worked.

At 15:44 1/2/00 -0800, Bill Beaty wrote:

Heh. Me too....

William J. Beaty

You would not be alone if you enjoyed seeing the efforts of the
home-builders, who can put together a turbojet in one to 12 weeks,
it seems.
This is a good collection of pointers:
http://pfranc.com/projects/turbine/top.htm

Brad Lotsberg's explanations have the merit of emanating from
a builder of several:
http://members.home.net/bgl/

It seems like $200 can do it, given basic scrounging skills.

brian whatcott <inet@intellisys.net>
Altus OK