From: "Neil Bose" <nbose@engr.mun.ca>
To: "'brian whatcott'" <inet@intellisys.net>
Subject: RE: Sailing Into Wind
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:37:40 -0330

Dear Brian,

I suggest you have a look at one of my papers, or those
of similar workers.

See e.g.:

Bose, N., Windmills - .... Roy. Inst. of Naval Architects
Symp on Wind Propulsion of commercial ships, 1980.

Bose and Small, G.H., 1985, Wind turbine drives - ....
J. of Wind
Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 20, pp. 283-295.

Bose and Wilkinson, J., Performance tests on the Wind turbine
powered catamaran, Revelation, Wind Engineering, 9 (1), pp 9-23.

Neil Bose
Professor
Chair, Ocean and Naval Architectural Engineering
Director, Ocean Engineering Research Centre
Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science
Memorial University, St. John's, NF, A1B 3X5
Tel.: +709-737-8805
Fax: +709-737-2116
nbose@engr.mun.ca <mailto:nbose@engr.mun.ca>
www.engr.mun.ca/Naval <http://www.engr.mun.ca/Naval>