Re: Grade Inflation (Was: Student Evaluations of Teaching)

Cal State Fullerton has an interesting approach to grading. When I received
my grades for two summer classes, they were presented along with the average
GPA for that course. I'm told that this is the way they send out transcripts
as well. It doesn't solve the problem, but does provide a frame of
reference.

bob yeend