Creation

By some strange coincidence my computer is still working - well sort
of. Happy New Year all.

Let us assume that there is some sort of "creator":

Would the thought "Hummm, let's see _where_ should I make the big
bang?" make any sense???

If the "creator" did use a big bang to create the Universe, and then
decided that he had not done a good enough job (used the wrong parameters),
and wanted to start over with a new big bang and universe OR if he said to
himself "Hey that was neat, let me create another one", How could the
second universe be detected by NASA or JPL or the like?

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen