Re: Physics Textbook

I just joined PHYS-L yesterday, and discovered in the archives
(8-10 Dec 99) an exchange titled "Physics Textbook." Alice Marie Pool
asked for suggestions for a high-school physics text, and several
suggestions were then forthcoming. I hope it's OK with everybody if I
suggest my own textbook, Physics: Concepts and Connections. It's a
conceptual physics textbook, listed for introductory college courses. I
would be delighted to see it tried in high schools, and think it could be
appropriate at that level. You can find info about the book on my webpage,
listed below.
- Art

Art Hobson, Physics, U Arkansas, ahobson@comp.uark.edu
http://www.uark.edu/depts/physics/about/hobson.html