Re: Student Evaluations of Teaching

i all-
OK, let's turn the discussion around. How does one go about
identifying teachers who are totally incompetent?
Regards,
Jack

Adam was by constitution and proclivity a scientist; I was the same, and
we loved to call ourselves by that great name...Our first memorable
scientific discovery was the law that water and like fluids run downhill,
not up.
Mark Twain, <Extract from Eve's Autobiography>