Central Limit Theorem

Hi--

In your teaching of physics I am sure that you must have to discuss the
concept of the Central Limit Theorem. I came across this quotation by
William A. Massey in and thought it might be enjoyed and useful.

"When you are listening to corn pop, are you hearing the Central Limit
Theorem?"
--
Carl C. Gaither & Alma E. Cavazos-Gaither (Authors)
Statistically Speaking: A Dictionary of Quotations