Re: I agree. LKS

I propose that it should be the anti-HTML people who should be expected to
adapt and not the pro-HTML people - - we have (almost) patiently tolerated
Luddites long enough.

Just little me over here in my corner.

Jim Green

I have Netscape. I prefer Eudora Light. I hate html e-mail. Few would
call me a Luddite. Is there no room for democracy in your heart, Jim?

I vote with the neo-Luddites. All this superfluity simply complicates
Dan's job - for which he isn't even paid!

Shape up, you gratuitous ornamentalists! I guess I'll call you the
neo-Baroque movement.

Leigh