Lab role in high school physics

Title: Lab role in high school physics

For a talk at the AAPT winter meeting, I would be interested in comments from high school teachers about how their use of physics labs has changed in the last ten years or so, and what influences have led them to change-

I would suggest replying to me directly rather than to the list, and I will then post a digest of comments later on for the benefit of the list.

thanks for your help,

Bob Morse

Robert A. Morse,
St. Albans School, Washington, DC 20016