Re: Spy Satelites

In a previous life I designed, developed, and operated photo and radio
intercept satellites for the US government. Although I can't reveal the best
resolving power of our photo satellites, I can assure you that not only can
they not resolve the date on a dime, they can't even resolve a dime or even
a quarter.

Yes, but can they not resolve a license plate number?

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen