Re: Reform of a technical university (long)

I just got my January Sky & Telescope. It is one of my favorite
magazines. This month it cam with a CDROM. On opening it I find
it contains a photograph of our own Margaret Mazzolini who is
the Astronomy Course Coordinator at Swinburne University of
Technology. Are you hiring, Margaret? I must retire next year
because I'll turn 65.

Leigh