Re: Online classes

Jack Uretsky wrote:
May I quote you in a possible letter to the Chicago Tribune?

Certainly, though I am curious whether you wish to quote me because you
agree with me or because you want to use me as a horrible example :-)

I have trouble imagining that the comments of a garden-variety teacher
from a podunk high school would lend much authority to any case you
might want to make to the general public.

Anyway, we GVT's from PHS's don't put on airs about copyright for our
E-mail; so anyone can feel free to quote, adapt, adopt or plagiarize.

Best wishes,

Larry
Larry Cartwright <exit60@ia4u.net>
Physics and Physical Science Teacher