Re: reverse water sprinkler

From "Surely you are joking, Mr.Feynman"
The answer is perfectly clear at first sight. The trouble was, some guy
would think that it is perfectly clear one way, and the other guy would
think that it is perfectly clear the other way. So everybody was discussing
it. I remember that at one particular seminar, or tea, somebody went up to
Prof. John Wheeler and said "Which way do you think it goes round?"

Wheeler said, "Yesterday, Feynman convinced me that it went backwards.
Today, he convinced me equally well that it goes round the other way.
I do not know what he will convince me of tomorrow!"

regards,

sarma.