Re: do I laugh or cry?

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
"The truck creates gusts of suction, which pulls the car in."

AARGH!

Iguess this confirms what my daughter, the rookie driver, says when she
proclaims that driving next to trucks "sucks"! ;-)

When I drive cross country each summer in my VW Vanagon, I find that first
I get pushed away from the turck. I will have to focus on the other effect
in the future.

To answer the title,.....laugh, it does not use up tissues.

Ken Fox
AP/IB Physics Teacher
Smoky Hill High School
Aurora, CO