AP Testing

Currently we are teaching AP-Cm Physics, Honors Physics (trig) and Basic
Physics (conceptual - basic math). When I suggested that it may be
advantageous to include both AP-Cm for the engineer bound students but
also an AP-B for the other sciences (life sciences, allied health...),
it was suggested to me that colleges and universities do not readily
accept the AP-B as an accredited grade and that there is no use in the
offering.

I know very little concerning the AP Physics acceptance process in the
universities.

Any thoughts?

J. Carr
Eau Gallie High School