Re: parallel capacitors

whatever is going on "in" the power supply module is irrelevant. When the
original question spoke of "power supplies" I took that to mean the
power-supply busses, not the power-supply module or anything else that

Indeed I was referring to the filters capacitors placed closest
to the load; when I said small capacitor, actually i was implying small
in size; (we could get caps with different sizes of same value eA/d ?)

(while I was a student, recall being asked by my EE professor as to why
power frequency transformers look bigger than rf transformers)

Jaya
infineon technologies